Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day 2: Leaders are Readers

"Not all readers are leaders, but all leaders are readers"-Harry S. Truman
 
 
I have had a love for the written word since I was a child.  The feel of the binding and holding a book in my hands.  I have a ritual of reading when I wake up and before I go to bed.  You can learn alot from what others have to say about a subject.  To be a leader in your prospective field, you should  develop a ritual of reading for at least 30 minutes a day.
 
Another quote that I have read is the "Earners are learners". 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I am a reader too. I have my devotional book in the morning and my book club or other book in the evening.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori- I usually have something to read with me....if not a book then on my tablet. I can not read from my phone due to the type size and age.LOL

    ReplyDelete