Sunday, December 9, 2012

Preparing for Change

As we quickly approach the end of another year, I am thinking about those changes I would like to make in my current life.  I know alot of people will be making resolution or seting new goals and I will be one.  I have started to make a few adjustments to my current way of living.  For the past 3 years, I have been working on my degree which means that I have been taking some type of class or doing some type of school stuff like practicum or internship.  I have even had the opportunity to teach a couple of courses. 

Realizing that I was at the end of my rope, I had to make a conscious decision about what I was willing to give up to get to the next level.  So the choice was to put teaching on the back burner and focus on completing my dissertation.  I have also selected two other goals that I want to focus on in 2013.  These goals are more aligned with my values and purpose. 

I will also be focusing the topics discussed in my blog.  My purpose is to help grow others which mean my blog topics will help others to grow and move toward their purpose.

As you think about what changes you woud like to make in your life, please make sure that they align with your values.  So my first blog for 2013 will discuss values and assist you in defining your values and purpose.

Happy Holidays,

Lacrecia

No comments:

Post a Comment