Saturday, December 1, 2012

Tis the Season to be Thankfulness

On yesterday, I completed the 30 Days of Thankfulness and to see other people participate was great.  Each day I reviewed my day to see what I was thankful for, I found that I truly have great friends and family. Most of all, I am thankful for who I am in Christ and how God has shown me so many different aspects of my life. 

God reminded me that He was still in control and if I would take time to surrender to His will that He has the plan.  So of my highlights for the month were three of my friends did really neat things for me (1) made my favorite Christmas cookies and (2) helped me to outline my dissertation topic visually.  I was able to turn in my prospectus this month.  A colleague and I had a great conversation about future enrichments and she shared a great book that is helping me to prioritize my life. He kept me at a stop sign a minute longer because a car ran the stop sign. 

At the end of each day, I realized that it is the simple things in life that I am thankful like family and friends but most definitely my relationship with God.  I am thankful for my mom and dad for introducing me to Him.

I think I will continue to journal about thankfulness! Oh give thanks unto the Lord for He is good!

THANKFUL.........

No comments:

Post a Comment