Friday, December 28, 2012

2012: My Year in Review

I am a journal keeper and I initially thought I would review my year through my own words.  After reviewing my entries, I decided that I did not write enough about what was going right but more about what was not working in my current situation. So this morning, I decided to think about the things that I have accomplished this year and focus less on what I had not.

This is my year in review...........

  1. I facilitated a workshop on Empowered Parenting...now that is interesting since I am not a parent but I have the opportunity to parent Marcus and Rashad, my god sons. I also had the opportunity to facilitate a Motivational Interviewing Workshop at the RESA Conference.
  2. I took my first international flight to Spain and cruised the Mediterranean Sea with stops in Provence, France, the French Riviera, Florence, Italy, Rome, Naples and a boat ride down the Almafi Coast.
  3. I completed my internship which means that I am more than 2/3 f'inished with my doctorate degree. 
  4. I recieved my Christian Life Coach Certification.
  5. I completed the Mayor's 5K.
  6. I contracted as an Adjunct Professor with Argosy and had the opportunity to teach a couple of classes.
  7. I started this blog and have been consistent in posting.
  8. I had the opportunity to work with a great coach....Laurie www.resourcefulcoach.com. I gained better insight about my vision...purpose...and mission.
  9. I had the opportunity to hang out with my cousins that I had not seen in a while to celebrate my Uncle John's  birthday.
  10. I am ending the year about 2 pounds lighter that I started which is alright with me.

I also had the opportunity to love, live and laugh with family and friends.

Before the year ends I have another question to ask...What (Who) has been the greatest influence on your life this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment