Friday, April 12, 2013

Joy Replaces Fear

This week, I was feeling some anxiety because of the choice that I have made about launching out into the deep and going full-time into business owner.  I was questioning why I was not as excited as others about my new adventure.  The realization hit me that I was beginning to fear the unknown and was not experiencing the joy of expectation. 

Well as God usually does, He reminds me that He has me in this by showing me revelation through His Word and in practical matters. I have been reading God Sized Dreams by Heather Gerth and in my reading it said fear is part of the process.  Wow!  When I needed that nugget of encouragement it was just on time.  Then during bible study, God reminded me that the process is part of getting to my destiny and that I am an EAGLE.  Eagles fly into the eye of the storm to build their strength in their wings so that they can soar.

I replaced my fear with the joy of expecting the unexpected and the excitement of what my future holds of moving into business ownership.  The coming true of my dreams.  I remember that when I started my Master's program that my purpose for going through the program and getting licensed was to own my own business.  The dream of this is where I am walking but the God size dream is much larger than I expected and then waiting for what He has purposed for me.

Are you being called into your God sized dream?  The one that is beyond who you are but a part of who you are as God calls you into destiny.

Walk into your destiny!!!!!!

1 comment: