Monday, July 15, 2013

Wow What a Message!

Last night, I was looking for something to watch on television.  Some of you know that I enjoy watching Oprah's Lifeclass but I do not watch it when it comes on television.  I tape the episodes so that I can go back and watch them and take notes. Well I did not realize when I decided to go back and catch up that God had a lesson and message for me.  I decided to watch the January 13th episode with Rick Warren.  The life class message was about winning with the hand you were given. 

Rick Warren shared 5 cards that we are dealt....
  • Chemistry-our DNA
  • Connections - our relationships
  • Circumstances - life situations
  • Consciousness - the way you talk to yourself
  • Choices - "wild card" the decisions you make

His lessons were great but Nick Vujicic's demonstration of the lesson spoke to me.  If you have never heard Nick's story please Youtube him. Nick was born without limbs but is living his best life. The lesson brought tears to my eyes and conviction to my soul.  Nick climbed the stairs while telling his testimony.  The renewal of our mind and our relationship with God.

It is our choice on how we decide to live our story. 

I had to share this amazing testimony because it will make you look at your life and circumstances through different lenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment