Tuesday, July 30, 2013

FAITH

I wanted to share with you something that I will be participating in over the next 30 days.  It is called a Faith Dare.  I participate in different women bible studies with a group called the Women Bible Study Café.  It is an online bible study group.  We are about to embark on a new adventure starting this week called the Faith Dare.  We are following a book called Faith Dare: The 30Days to Live Your Life to the Fullest by Debbie Alsdorf. 

This study could not have came at a better time.  I must confess that I have moments when my faith wavers and I work in my own self to solve the problem.  I have been listening to a booked called Life Without Limbs by Nick Vuljicic.  He is the guy that was born without arms and legs.  This book shares his story of faith and finding his purpose.  Nick shares his acronym for FAITH....Full Assurance In the Heart.  Although things may not look like the seem we must have faith in God that all things will work for our good. 

You still have time to join in the study if you would like...order the book from Amazon through Kindle and check out the Women Bible Study Café website for the different groups.

Let's take the Faith Dare together.

No comments:

Post a Comment