Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Appreciation

I would like to thank those who speak into my life and encourage me to get out of the boat and follow my dreams.  At times these individuals do not know just how much I appreciate them.  You are believing in me when I am not doing such a great job of believing in myself.  A shout out goes to one of my prayer partners that calls me just when I need it because the Lord has spoken to her about my situation and I know that I am on His mind because I have not shared with anyone exactly what is go on.  A lunch with a friend that wanted to connect to discuss what are some ways we can connect and just to share some things. Another individual that I work with that always say- "You already go it so just do it." My accountability sister that reminds me of whose I am and that it is so freeing to be outside of the boat. A shout out to my FB family and friends that comment or "Like" my status updates.
I don't take our connections and relationships lightly.

Who can you show appreciation to today?  Call, email or text these people today.

No comments:

Post a Comment