Saturday, March 10, 2012

Living Life on Purpose and in Purpose is a Everyday Thing!!!!

We are coming to the end of the first quarter of 2012, our year of divine destiny and order.  If anyone is like me some precious time has been wasted because I have not been intention about living my life on purpose and in purpose.  I want to start wasting time and get in position.  It has come to my attention that I am in my purpose but I am in the wrong place and possible position.  This means that I am out of divine order. This journey to living on purpose and in purpose is one of self discovery and faith.  I contiunally ask why was I called into counseling.  I see counseling as an avenue of helping a person live their best life.  The American Counseling Association (ACA) defines counseling as a professional relationship that empowers diverse individuals, families, and groups accomplish mental health, wellness, education and career goals.  This definition lines up with my mission of helping others to live their best life through counseling, coaching, counselor education and supervision. 

So I must be intentional about living my life on purpose and in purpose everyday to stay in divine order. What do you need to do to live life on purpose and in purpose?

No comments:

Post a Comment