Sunday, April 15, 2012

Celebration of Life

This weekend I had the opportunity to attend two different Celebration of Life events for two individuals that have impacted my life and the life of others.  One was a Homegoing Celebration and the other was a birthday celebration. We celebrated the lives of these individuals through music, laughter and inspirational words.  Dana C. Dixon left an impact on those that knew him through his humor and service to others.  He lived his life on purpose and with purpose pouring into others.

The birthday day celebration was for a family member that impacts the lives of others through his humor and service also.  He also has chosen to live his life on purpose and with purpose by pouring into others.  As I reflect on the lives on these young men, I question whether I am living my life on purpose and with purpose with intentionality.

What can we all do to leave the world a better place because we are living or lived ?  Make the choice today to live your life on purpose and with purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment